Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When Will Yukon Style Change?

Berlin, Berlin, we're going to Berlin!

Hello KSC fans

to the General Assembly I have discussed for a long time at home with my Holden, the operations and analysis. At least as long as I'm still lying awake. This morning I fell out of bed is also quite heavy. I had to clock already at 10 at the Baden-Airport to be, to Berlin for the game our guys (Today 17:30 clock) to fly. At the departure gate I met one or the other Figure of yesterday from the Black Forest Hall. Even Manager Trentl was in the machine. Did not see the really good ...

General Assembly is one thing. But ultimately counts is the square (3 € to phase pig ...). And since it's now at least take some countable drum from the Berlin Olympic Stadium, around the same time in the front third of the table set. And, I am convinced that the Force has it.

My dream would be: get Today, three points and next Friday (18 clock against FSV Frankfurt) has an almost sold-out game park. That would signal a departure! As for the points we are tonight at about 19:30 clock even smarter. A sold-out game park, we have fans in his own hands ...

Well, number one action a day after Metzger: Schedule Register on Friday at the calendar and buy tickets. The team deserves the support of the KSC and needs the money. To go!

Many, many thanks also to the nearly 30,000 visitors the previous day here on my homepage. So I would have never expected and the technique has not participated in between. When I look in my dream, now imagine that only half of those visitors buys two tickets would be on Friday, the hut already full. Ala hop!

I'm sitting right now in Berlin on the Alexanderplatz. Nice lunch and a wonderful latte. Shall hereafter quite comfortable with the subway to the Olympic stadium go out and look forward to the game.

A remark about yesterday: Ultimately, democracy was the best. And I'm pretty proud of us KSC members. The atmosphere was not nearly as scandalous as in previous meetings. Emotional yes, no poisonous and evil. Shall cease to decision-making.

Only two have not gathered. Otherwise we would have Paul Metzger and Arno Glesius saves the evening before and had resigned voluntarily. And not only after the members with a clear and convincing decided majority in free and secret elections had that one wishes to perform against the two a deselection process.

has also demonstrated the great majority of the members of a very acute awareness by the dismissal of the third Board member Rolf Hauer and he did not want it, at least until the next MV, continue in office. It would certainly be silly and problematic have been the club's management to complete "heads".

All figures and to many different, statements last night, must now be analyzed first in peace. This looks so first you can not not look good. Sure seems probably that the KSC one for the current season has negative (HOLE in cash!) of around 3.6 million euros. Very problematic ...

But as I said, is crucial to the pitch, I am pleased to be in Berlin and I look forward to after our boys.

In this sense, to the days

your

Erwin

0 comments:

Post a Comment