Friday, September 3, 2010

How To Open A Gateway Moakuo Mouse

club comedian at work?

Hello KSC fans

written as early as Sunday here, I'm finally back with a feeling of happiness from my place in series 12 high rise in the main stand the stairs. But what I have read today and yesterday in the newspaper, reminds me immediately of something I had immediately replaced:

On the so-called "Wall Crown", ie on the main grandstand in front of the hot dog stands, I met on our Church President Paul, who was busy engaged in conversation with its "citizens", as he always says. This has pulled down my mood immediately. But as I said it, I immediately pushed to my postive wildlife park, feelings not to nip in the bud.

These days one can now find out that included the demolition of the old youth center (Shack) bare activism of our Church President: The cabin is gone. And now? Nothing!

No coal for a new building! And above all, no planning permission! produced

Again, despite grand announcements that nix as a flawless duds! If you have the football and the professional business keine Ahnung hat - der Brettener Metzger-Mann hat sich ja inzwischen selbst auch als "Lehrling" bezeichnet - sollte man zumindest als jahrzehntelanger Bürgermeister wissen, dass für einen Neubau eine Baugehmigung notwendig ist...

Karlsruhes OB Fenrich wird sich kaputt gelacht haben: Hatte ihm doch der gute Paule noch vor etwas mehr als einem Jahr aus seiner Kreisstadt Bretten heraus erklären wollen, wo und wie die Stadt Karlsruhe ein Stadion zu bauen habe...

In einem anderen Blog ("KSC - Das Jammertal" unter www.annette-steiner.de) ist die Rede von "Vereinskomikern" und verlinkt zu einem wunderbaren Youtube-Video "Markus und Paul", indem unter anderem auch von "Schmetterbällen" und "Ping-Pong-Spielen hinter verschlossenen Türen" von Paul Metzger und OB Heinz Fenrich zu hören ist. Wunderbar!

In diesem Sinne ein wunderbares fußballfreies Wochenende

Euer

Erwin

0 comments:

Post a Comment