In just under 5 hours it starts!
increases the tension / LIVE Scores from 18 clock
Hello KSC fans
my tension rising, and my fair says now: "Your nerves are so completely bare, my dear Erwin.
Yes, I'm really nervous. In just under 5 hours the General Assembly. First, I'm really looking forward to the annual report of the Bureau and then to the dismissal motions. Above all, I am afraid of the debate. Since one has already experienced at KSC a lot.
Whether it will then come at all to the election of the Board, I think purely in time for very questionable. Exciting it would forever: 14 candidates for 7 seats on the Board. I think because some of the established tremble quite violently to their re-election.
LIVE TICKER from the Black Forest Hall
I will definitely be reporting live from the Black Forest Hall here in a "ticker" of the progress and the results of Versamnlung. So if you can not go, appointments or because no member can follow the action live here with me more or less what happened.
See you later, from the Black Forest Hall!
your
Erwin
PS:
May the nightmare to an end tonight!
0 comments:
Post a Comment