IV Revision 6: World alien integration program
Dear viewers
The IV-6 a revision to 16,000 invalidity pension will be integrated into the labor market. This is a very ambitious, if not unrealistic goal. Nevertheless, the leftists are in agreement. And even if the disability organizations criticize the whole, violent, and they are apparently not willing to take a referendum. And that's why we want something closer today to deal with this issue.
Adventurous advice
IV applications will be reviewed by the regional health services so RAD and I have times as a report, an extract from such a report from the canton of St. Gallen. I read you now times like:
"(...) Be from a psychiatric point of view, working capacity of 50% for a physically adapted activity without excessive stress and pressure, without public transport, without an increased conflict-resources, with no shift work and the unusual opportunity to pause, to accept. (...) "" (...) Are not suitable physical work with heavy lifting and carrying of weights over 30 kilograms, and those with monotonous postures of the lumbar spine. Overall results in a 50% working capacity. "
you have heard, this person should no longer do physical work. I'm me, therefore, considered whether he may be retrained to the accountant, and I have to jobs.ch, which claims to be the largest job market in Switzerland, searched for a 50% Accountant post in eastern Switzerland. For I think, because he does not need to lift heavy and customer contact, he has probably not as an accountant. So not much. I've actually found nothing, frankly. There were only two entries. This one was no accountant-point. Since there was some mistake in the search. And the other was a place that specialized knowledge in real estate accounting and just too many years of professional experience in this area called. So you have say: in this economic situation, it is nonsense to send such people to the Job Market. And anyway ... I mean, even if we were in the high-cycle: You should not imagine that you find a job-generator that allows you to make irregular intervals, when it suits you just the stuff that is nonsense . That's not necessarily the point. The free economy is not a benefactor association. As an entrepreneur you have to see that the store is profitable. That's understandable. And as you can this degree of consideration which is as described in the opinion, probably did not take. Sad as it is.
"pseudo-valid"
Yes, you see, not the professionals really have much idea about the reality of the labor market. They may not even have, because apparently it is so that the IV of the opinion manipulated. Say: That witness, if they cut down an opinion that is too much in favor of the insured, that 's going where they should repair it because they have no other witness more jobs. A measure to save costs from the IV, of course, I would say is illegal. So I can not imagine that this is legal. It is always spoken of IV abuse. In this case, it is actually the IV, which behaves very criminal. And although that is now busted, thanks to a Article in the observer wants, no one take note. This will not be hung on the big bell. Why should they? Then you could just get the idea that the main problem is not in the sham disability exists, but in the sham valid. So in people who are declared fit to work, but there are actually not and were entitled to a pension.
Empty Words
So, then I would like to make a brief review with you on the 5th IV revision. Since there were a referendum. We could vote on it. And then the National Otto Ineichen has presented a project, the job walkway. His promise was, with this project, 3,000 points for this disabled people to create the 5th to the IV-Revision no pension entitlement have more. This project has now turned out to be total flop. For it was not created 3,000 jobs, it was just 30th in the end only When I look at the now so bear in mind, this story with the job Passerelle and also how there today again talked about integration, and so on, then I get just the impression that all this talk of integration is just propaganda, really. Empty propaganda in order to rubber stamp these revisions can easily tip over and the disabled from the IV and to the communities to be able to deport. Because the municipalities have to pay then yes on the social assistance to them. This is not a Problem solved. Then just take the municipalities the costs. That pays so well the tax payers. That makes no sense. The municipalities will then look likely to ticks, as these "cost factor" for disabled people to deport back to somewhere. It is completely pointless. The whole thing's no good, brings us a step forward. I wonder how long it will be before because the people finally wake up and finally see what goes on here. I mean, we live here? The move IV falsifies reports, the political costs to and fro ... problems are managed, they are not resolved. And one can not lead a country. So in my eyes. It's easy not.
Even when the facts are pretty straightforward, you have to say is: It will probably be no referendum. The will is not there. Therefore, these 16,000 people end up on the road to be deported to the municipalities belong there and social assistance. We can not change anything, so it seems. Unless it is somewhere still a surprising change of heart and enough forces come together for a referendum. Maybe there's still a miracle, may be yes. I do not think so much of it. I was still important to comment on the times. After all: It's about 16,000 people, 16,000 lives. This can not be hush simply that the land now on the road. You can not.
Then I would like to conclude by giving a small tip. If you are looking for all these scams that run there in connection with the IV, are interested, I recommend the blog "society, disability and disability insurance. The address is ivinfo.wordpress.com. Thank you for your attention.
society, disability and disability
0 comments:
Post a Comment