Thomas Schmidhauser covers the machinations of BSV's to
In the audience question and answer session at a conference of HEAR SWITZERLAND on 28.05.2010 in Biel, reported Thomas Schmidhauser, then treasurer of central audito PRO, such as support of this association for the BSV policy came about.
We are at a panel discussion on "State Purchase of disability aids (hearing aids, wheelchairs, etc.) in early June 2010
Moderator: Mr. Rossier, thanks. The Word of the Lord.
Thomas Schmidhauser: My name is Thomas Schmidhauser. I spent seven years as secretary of the Central Pro auditorium Switzerland for three years and am Central Treasurer of that organization. I step back at the delegates meeting next Saturday for two reasons: Because I can not answer that Pro auditorium Switzerland 25,000 per month - pay 40,000 francs IV-money to a lobbyist. I woltle not really about the lobbying speak, but the vote of Mr. Rossier has yet challenged me a bit. It's how you look at it objectively is, in public opinion something incredible that one uses IV funds for lobbyists. Of course you can say, "Yes, Phonak has lobbyists, and hearing associations have lobbyists." But this is not the same. That is accepted by public opinion. Private economic benefit can be used. We need on the disability side, not because we have a general good will. And that's really in this case for the first time no longer run properly. And for that reason I will leave. And I was also in the public opposition to this lobbying by pro auditorium Switzerland. The second is that it ...
Yves Rossier (Chief Federal Social Insurance Office): What to do with it? Sorry, we have the so addressed. I do not see what that has to do with the subject. I've seen things you've said - I'm glad I'm finally seeing who you are - that are truly scandalous, me and my office over. I would recommend that we discuss this in person. Not today, I'm not interested. I see this has nothing to do with the subject. It's about things and arguments. And I say again: The IV fund, IV funds no lobbying. That disability organizations working with lobbyists, that's your problem. As long as they are subsidized not only by IV funds, I see no problem. We have already mentioned. I find your misplaced intervention. Above all, you were invited here forth. And if you want to discuss it directly, then we do it. But then I would also make it specifically and directly with you, Mr. Schmidhauser.
Thomas Schmid Hauser: Yes, but I think I have to say the absolutely right about the same thing as you have just shown them. So you can so of course do not give me the simple word. I said I would have said nothing about lobbying, it has been mentioned. And I was always there. I was here in September 2009, when the then Head of Division IV (Alard du Bois Raymond) Pro auditorium Switzerland has commissioned quite clear with the "information work", in quotation marks, in this case, to act. I do not want to be longer, I must say, on the other side yet: What is worse is that it looks as if the hearing impaired would stand behind this whole thing. - Behind the state procurement of and behind the structural change in the hearing aid fitting. And that is not so. The vast majority of hearing impaired will receive exactly the structure, as it is. You can always make savings. You have indeed done in the past ten years. Us is just because the savings do not happen on one side at the expense of the hearing impaired.
Yves Rossier: Since we all agree. Only in this point! When not at rest!
Thomas Schmidhauser: Oke, but this is important!
(applause)
text display: At the mouth of Thomas Schmid Hauser was in the discussion, unfortunately, not be detailed here.
Source: hear Switzerland
Full discussion: Youtube channel listening Switzerland
0 comments:
Post a Comment