Red Alert in a park!
fate week:
At KSC burns the hut - and nobody notices!
Hello KSC fans
Red Alert has to act. But what happened? Nothing! I am excited already three weeks that fall and down the country in our region as saying "... you have to check off the season and the new plan ..."
Hello?
Merkt really no one that we zuschlittern something full of cannon on the bad table seats? Does anyone believe that we will win in this constitution just a game? Or does anyone think of even one in the nerves of the troops, let alone the "E. .." has it if it only three points distance from the relegation place, or even relegation zone are?
I think at least since last Friday , about 19:52 local time clock in St. Pauli is RED ALERT! Now and now on life-support measures are required. And that justifies - almost - everything. A footballing emergency, so to speak.
Cottbus on Saturday, then on Wednesday 1860. How many points will it? And on Sunday it is then equal to the "descent Shit" at FSV Frankfurt.
This is THE fate week for the KSC!
And on it comes on Sunday Kaiserslautern in the deer park.
And what happens now? NOTHING! As last season. I watch everything. And we rush with open eyes, this time in league 3 and from there to nowhere. No actions. No activities to get the good old Wildparkstadion full, then the force, if it does not kick even with the works to roar to victory!
love people, and pendants, comes no more. Who should be in this band because at the moment rebel or even eat grass? A goal and falling apart completely in this situation. The leading player Engelhardt angels salary? I laugh my limp! No, I come to tears because I look at the largest Worried.
I praise indeed reluctant to VFB, but have taken just the right moment the rip cord. Although very reluctant, because you remove Markus Babbel did not want to, but still in time, here we are threatened in free fall.
And just as an action, such a PULSE we need. NOW! Not when the fate week is messed up. Whether this is a new coach, or another signal must decide which are active in a senior position at KSC. Are close and should know what to do.
I say `s be honest: I miss quite clearly the heart! By the Bureau of the Board, the coach and up to the team. And somehow, the transfers on the fans and spectators. The stadium has been months in the home games so quiet that pedestrians would learn in front of the stadium nothing if not the police and the parked cars would be there. The passers-by that they probably, in this case there is a devotion. Man, this results in his fate. True to its motto: Hajo, I hold the appropriate Brigand ...
See you Saturday in Deer Park!
your
Erwin
0 comments:
Post a Comment