Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Euro Sport Infinity St950 Elliptical Review

"quality", Episode I: Certified incapacitation

other day in the home

cripple is a brown-yellow-stained bed. A nurse runs quickly past him.



cripple, specialist care?

nurse: No time to cripple I have to fill in quality forms.

A second nurse walks by.

cripple, specialist care?

Pflegerin2: Not now crippled, I have a training seminar on "Ethics in the home!

Now comes by the home manager.

home manager: Oh, green nine, what has happened to you, cripple? You stink!

cripple, I lie for the past two hours in my own shit, home manager.

home manager: This can not continue.

cripple: The nurses have too much to do.

home manager: Do not worry, I'll take care of it.

Krüppel: Danke Heimleiter!

Heimleiter: Ich werde sofort das Qualitätsmanagement ausbauen und das Personal in Weiterbildungskurse schicken!

Krüppel: Nein, halt, warte!

Der Heimleiter hat den Raum bereits wieder verlassen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment